www.stapleslistens.ca – Staples/Bureau en Gros is currently holding an online survey program for their valuable customers.
The survey is available online at Stapleslistens.ca, where customers can easily share their recent purchase experience at the Staples or Bureau en Gros stores. Currently, the survey is limited to Canadian citizens only.
If you have recently visited any of the Staples or Bureau en Gros stores, then you can help them with your valuable advice and suggestions, which can further help them to improve their service so as to provide you a satisfying purchase experience on your future visit.
Moreover, after you finish the survey, you’ll automatically get the chance of winning a $1000 CAD Staples store gift card for your next purchases.
So, we have made this article to make it simpler for you.
Here, we have discussed all about the Staples/Bureau en Gros survey, its need, benefits, participation methods, eligibility criteria and lots of other useful details in a simple way possible.
Therefore, without wasting time, let us begin.
Staples/Bureau en Gros Customer Experience Survey Procedures
Staples/Bureau en Gros customer experience survey is very easy and straightforward. Thinking about their customer’s convenience, Staples made the survey completely online.
Just make sure to have a most recent Staple’s or Bureau en Gros store sales receipt and a Smartphone with available internet access.
We have illustrated the whole participation process step-by-step down below.
Please go through it carefully:
- Visit the official Staples/Bureau en Gros Survey page at www.stapleslistens.ca or www.bureauengrosopinion.ca from your web browser.
- Choose your survey language from English or French.
- Now enter the 17-digit survey access code collected from your Staples/Bureau en Gros sales receipt.
- Then click on the ‘Begin Survey’ button.
- Now the survey will automatically start.
- A set of questions will appear on your screen based on your recent Staples/Bureau en Gros visit experience.
- This will be about your recent purchase, order, Staples/Bureau en Gros pricing, product quality, client administration, delivery etc.
- Answer all of them honestly. All these will help them to serve you better in future.
- When you are done, now fill out an enrollment form for participating in their monthly survey sweepstakes program.
- Provide your contact details correctly in the requisites field and finally click on the submit button to complete the survey.
Upon completion, an acknowledgement mail will be sent to your email address in confirmation of your sweepstakes entry.
Staples/Bureau en Gros Survey Benefits
Do you know there is a good side of this survey?
As soon as you complete the Staples/Bureau en Gros Survey, you’ll automatically get entry into their monthly sweepstakes program, the winner of which will be awarded with a $1,000 CAD Staples, Inc – Bureau en Gros gift card for their next stationary purchases at the Staples stores.
Staples/Bureau en Gros Survey Terms & Conditions
Willing participants have to qualify some basic eligibility criteria of the Staples/Bureau en Gros to participate in its unique survey sweepstake program.
They are –
- Staples/Bureau en Gros Survey is only open for the legal citizens of Canada.
- The age required for the survey is 18 years or above.
- Purchase is mandatory for the survey.
- There is only online mode of survey currently available.
- Limit of one survey per household/month.
- Staples/Bureau en Gros Survey Sweepstakes rewards are not transferable or tradable.
- Staples/Bureau en Gros Survey is void outside of the Canadian territory.
- Employees, Staff members or associates of the Staples, Inc/Bureau en Gros are not eligible to conduct the survey.
Staples/Bureau en Gros Survey Prerequisites
In order to conduct the Staples/Bureau en Gros Survey you should mandatorily need a handful of things that we mentioned down below.
Have a look:
- Staples/Bureau en Gros Purchase Receipt.
- Smartphone, Laptop or Desktop Computer.
- Active Internet Connection.
- Personal Details.
- Valid Email ID.
- Contact Number.
- Genuine Feedback.
|Official Name||Staples/Bureau en Gros Survey|
|Rewards||Staples Gift Card Worth $1,000 CAD|
|Genuine Survey Page||www.stapleslistens.ca|
About Staples, Inc
Staples, Inc is a renowned American retail and office supplier store chain from the United States. In 1986, it was jointly founded by Thomas G. Stemberg, Leo Kahn, and Myra Hart in Brighton, Massachusetts, US.
Staples, Inc is currently the major stationary goods supplier in the United States. It operates more than thousands of stores, warehouses and subsidiaries around the United States, Canada and United Kingdom. Additionally, throughout their stores they also provide sales & servicing support to the customers. For its good service, Staples has an immense popularity across the globe.
Hope you liked this article.
We have tried to illustrate all the possible information regarding the Staples/Bureau en Gros survey. For any further queries, please tell us in the comment section or you can call the Staples customer care helpdesk for immediate support.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- Are the Staples and Bureau en Gros the same?
Ans: Yes, both are the same. Staples, Inc is a stationery supplier from the United States which runs with the same name in Canadian province and Bureau en Gros in Quebec, respectively.
- I’m from the US and eagerly wanting to participate in the Staples/Bureau en Gros survey. Is that possible?
Ans: No, sir, the Staples/Bureau en Gros customer experience survey is limited for the citizens of Canada only.
- Are below 18 citizens eligible for the survey?
Ans: Sorry sir. The Staples/Bureau en Gros is open only for those persons whose age is 18 or above and currently belongs to the Canadian territories.
- What about the Staples/Bureau en Gros sweepstakes reward?
Ans: Staples/Bureau en Gros monthly sweepstakes winners will be awarded with a $1,000 CAD Staples Stationery Gift card for their next purchase visit.
- Does the reward card come with any validity period?
Ans: No, sir. The Staples store reward gift card comes with Zero validity period or expiration.
Contact Staples, Inc
- Phone: 1 (800) 333-3330
- Official Page: https://stapleslistens.ca/WelcomeL.aspx