www.tellgamestop.ca – GameStop Corp. has recently launched their online survey program for their every loyal customer. This is a service improvement program organized by the company to know what their customer mostly likes and dislikes about them.
If you are a recent GameStop store visitor, then you can easily participate in this without hassle. This is available on both the online and offline platforms.
Customers have to answer a few questions about their recent GameStop store visit based on his/her experience. This will help them to find out those loopholes or errors, which needs immediate changes. The ultimate aim of this whole initiative is to serve their customers better.
Moreover, they will be awarded with some exciting gift reward for this kind effort.
Therefore, to make this easier for you, we have made this article. Here we’ll be discussing the GameStop customer experience survey program in detail for your convenience.
So, without further delay, let us start.
www.tellgamestop.ca – GameStop Customer Experience Survey Participation Methods
Participating in the GameStop Customer Experience survey is very easy. They made this survey program available online and offline for ease. And the good side of it is no purchase is needed to participate or win the GameStop customer experience program.
Participants can visit the official GameStop survey portal to conduct the survey. Also they can partake it offline by using the traditional main-in method as well.
Down below we’ve illustrated both the survey methods step-by-step for your guidance. Please read them carefully without a miss.
GameStop Customer Experience Survey Online Participation
- Visit the official GameStop Customer Experience Survey portal at https://gamestop.survey.marketforce.com/ from your web browser.
- Now first choose your survey language from English or Spanish.
- A new page will open where enter the following details properly from your GameStop sales receipt,
- Associate Number
- Feedback Number
- Now click on the ‘Start’ button to initiate the survey.
- Soon a bunch of questions will appear on your screen.
- The questions will be based on your recent GameStop store visit and experience.
- They will be like on – GameStop product/gaming console quality, pricing, store’s location, client administrations, staff’s assistance etc.
- Answer all the questions properly.
- Rate as per your experience.
- When you are done, now fill out the enrollment form to participate in their monthly sweepstakes program.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the survey session.
- Very soon you’ll be acknowledged for getting a successful sweepstakes entry into their monthly survey sweepstakes program.
GameStop Experience Survey Offline Participation by Mail [Enter without Purchase]
There is another easy way to partake in the GameStop experience survey. Though this seems like traditional old-school but effective on the contrary. To know how to perform it correctly, let’s have a look.
- Take a postcard and write down your full name, complete mailing address, email address and contact number on it.
Next put the card into a business standard envelope and with proper date and postages, send it to the following mailing address: TellGameStop.com Sweepstakes Entry, 625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester NY – 14625-2437.
- Now wait a few days for getting out of its result.
Look how easy it is to partake in this survey, isn’t it?
But make sure that there is a limitation of one GameStop survey within a sweepstakes period. Exceeding it will cause disqualification from the survey. So always keep that in mind.
www.tellgamestop.ca – GameStop Customer Experience Survey Benefits
The GameStop Experience survey will not disappoint you. Because as soon you complete the survey, you’ll automatically enter into their monthly sweepstakes program.
Currently, GameStop is awarding its sweepstakes winners with a $100 GameStop gift card or huge points back for savings on their upcoming GameStop purchases.
www.tellgamestop.ca – GameStop Customer Experience Survey Terms & Conditions
In order to conduct the GameStop Customer Experience Survey, first you should need to qualify the following criteria which we mentioned down below.
Have a look:
- GameStop Experience Survey is only available for the legal residents of the United States, Canada and United Kingdom.
- Minimum 18 years or above age is required to participate in this experience survey.
- There are two ways to partake in the survey – Online, Offline by Mail.
- Purchase is not necessary to take this survey.
- Limitation of one survey per household within a sweepstakes period is liable.
- Winners will be decided by monthly random drawing.
- GameStop rewards are not tradable or transferable.
- Employees, staff members or associates of the GameStop stores are not eligible to join in this experience survey program.
www.tellgamestop.ca – GameStop Customer Experience Survey Prerequisites
Willing participants need a handful of things ready beforehand to partake in the GameStop Customer Experience survey. We have listed them below.
Have a look:
- GameStop Store’s Sales Receipt.
- Smartphone, Laptop or Desktop Computer.
- Good Internet Connection.
- Basic knowledge in English and Spanish.
- For offline GameStop Survey you need,
- Contact Details.
- Email & Contact Number.
- Your Honest Co-operation.
|Official Name||GameStop Customer Experience Survey|
|Rewards||GameStop $100 Gift Card, Points Back|
|Eligible Citizen||United States, Canada, United Kingdom|
|Genuine Survey Page||https://gamestop.survey.marketforce.com/|
About GameStop Corp.
GameStop Corp. is an American consumer electronics and video game brand from the United States. It was come into existence with James McCurry and Gary M. Kusin in Dallas during the early eighties. In later years, they expanded their business parallel with their growing success.
Currently headquartered in Grapevine, Texas, they operate more than five-thousands of stores in the United States and abroad in the UK, Denmark, Canada, Italy and many other countries across the globe. GameStop Corp. is the largest video game retailer worldwide with their gross annual revenue of about US$5 Billion in every financial year.
Hope you liked this article.
If you have any further queries then please share us in the comment section or you can directly call the GameStop customer help desk for immediate assistance.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is GameStop?
Ans: GameStop is an international video game and consumer electronics retailer from the United States. Headquartered in Grapevine, Texas, it is the largest video game retailing corporation around the globe.
- What is the intention behind conducting the GameStop Customer Experience Survey?
Ans: GameStop intends to listen to their valuable customer’s experience, advice and demands to improve their service to serve them well in future. This is basically a service improvement program.
- Is there any reward for GameStop Survey participation?
Ans: Yes, the survey comes with an integrated reward or sweepstakes program. GameStop monthly announces their twenty-five potential winners who are awarded with a GameStop $100 Gift voucher or by points back after the sweepstakes period gets over.
- How GameStop will contact their monthly sweepstakes winners?
Ans: Winners will be contacted over the Phone and email to contact their nearest GameStop store to collect the rewards by showing valid ID proof.
- Do I need any GameStop sales receipt for the offline survey?
Ans: No, GameStop offline [Mail-in mode] survey does not need any kind of sales receipt. This is open for all.
Contact GameStop Corp.
- Help Desk: 1 (800) 883-8895 | +353 1 813 5350
- Official Page: www.gamestop.com
- Web-help: www.gamestop.com/contact/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/GameStop
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/gamestop